Tuesday, May 6, 2008

LEMALADE?

All week long Meg has been talking about a "lemalade" stand. I have been telling her no because it has been so windy but mostly because no one stops at them and I couldn't stand to watch her be disappointed, so I thought. Thank goodness for lance because he was all over it. She was charging a nickle a glass, actually she was only filling the glasses about an inch deep, it was pretty funny. She had many customers and made almost $4.00. She was super excited. I guess I learned my lesson to!

6 comments:

*WEST* said...

How can you say NO to a face like that?!? I wish I would have known I would have brought Koda to buy some. Too CUTE!

Arah Debra said...

How cute! What a good daddy!! She looks so cute.

Manolakis Family said...

That is the first thing I told Greg when I got home - how stinkin' cute was she at her little stand! Love my hair by the way and thanks again!!!

Sunshine said...

SO Cute! she looks so official with her little apron on and everything.
I would be nervous no one would buy it and she would be all sad, too. There's a perk to the (busy) street you live on!
Way to be a cute dad, Lance.

Emily said...

How cute! It's a good thing we have daddys to help with stuff like that...

Tara said...

Ris she is so cute. It is weird that she is old enough to do stuff like that.