We just celebrated my Grandpa and Grandma Pedrozas 60Th wedding anniversary and also my grandpas 80Th birthday. I really have to say I have an incredible family and my g & g have so much to do with the people that we all are today. We love you! A peak at the festivities...


A few of my favs from my family.



A few of my favs from my family.
My cute dad and mom

This is so cute of everyone that I had to post it even though my eyes are shut. 

This is so cute of everyone that I had to post it even though my eyes are shut. 
5 comments:
Look how CUTE your Mom & Dad are! I love that picture. You have a great family. 60 years is very impressive.
Your g-parents look so good too.
First off your Grandparents have not changed a bit! They look so good. Your mom looks amazing in that little black number! 60 and 80 that is impressive. Hope we look that good!
Ris, thank you so much for coming in and seeing me! How did the concert go? You look amazing and it's easy to see where you got it!
Ris your family is all gorgeous. Reese tagged Ava.
Sorry I meant to say Meg.
Post a Comment