Last week was crazy busy with dance. Meg just had her 2ND dance concert. She loves to perform and does a great job. The week was filled with lots of makeup, curlers and glitter.
Tues- regular class
Wed- rehearsal
Thurs- full dress rehearsal
Fri- 2 shows
Sat- 3 shows


7 comments:
Looks like such a cute show! And Meg has the sweetest smile. Hey, I went private on my blog, but I don't have your email, so just request to be added to the list next time you visit my blog.
Meg is the definitely the cutest one! Thanks for letting me go to that cute concert, i loved it! By the way who took those anniversary pics? They look great:)
Meg is Beautiful!! I like the picture in the curlers. So cute!
I bet she had so much fun being pampered in mom's salon! TOO CUTE!
Meg is so cute! I can't wait to have a little girl that's in dance concerts.
Awww... I have the cutest niece!!!!!!!!!!!
I went to the concert with some friends and saw cute little Meg! She is adorable!
Post a Comment