Friday, December 14, 2007

MANY FACES OF AVERY

Posted by PicasaAvery is so darling and lance captured so many different expressions that day, that I had to put a few on here.

6 comments:

jill said...

Oh my I tell you what I'm so so sorry she is impossible and so stubborn what I'm I going to do? She sure did have a lot of fun though and sorry but I tagged you.

Sunshine said...

So dang cute! My personal favorite is the pic. in the top right corner. I love that expression.
Avery is so cute!

Sommer said...

Cute! I also love the new pics on the side of your girls. Who was your photographer?

Tanya said...

Ok, we must discuss that dang Polar Express ride next time. Your post summed it up great. And not to mention, I got a little motion sick on the train. It was TOO long! Oh well, my kids said they had fun. Glad we did it this year and got it over with, right.

Duncahoo said...

Hi Sommer, that is so nice about the pictures considering I took them. I could not get in to any photographers this late in the game.
Tanya, I have been waiting to see what you thought. I am glad you thought the same thing. I was hoping I was not to negative about it.

Duncahoo said...

Tanya, I did not get into moab as well.Somewhat sad, somewhat relieved