Meg had her first friend birthday party. We went to build-a-bear then back to our house for cake. Lance took the four boys in his truck and they all sat there very quietly. The girls on the other hand came with me and were screaming and singing and being as loud as possible. I think everyone had a great time.
avery annika meg kennedy treyce koda brady trev

The girl who helped us told the kids to make a big wish for meg before putting their hearts in her bear. How cute is kennedy with her great big wish.

avery annika meg kennedy treyce koda brady trev

The girl who helped us told the kids to make a big wish for meg before putting their hearts in her bear. How cute is kennedy with her great big wish.






3 comments:
oops I deleted that! I can not tell if Dakoda is trying to shove the wish into his pocket or say a prayer?! All I know is he had so much fun and is still packing his little bear...
What a cute idea! They looked like they all had lots of fun.
Post a Comment