Friday, December 14, 2007

POLAR EXPRESS

Posted by PicasaWe went to the polar express on the heber creeper Friday. I have to say this is a once every 5 year event, maybe. It was a bit more ghetto than we had expected. The elves were wearing felt costumes, which would normally be ok but we figured they made about $60000.00 on that night and just on that shift. They do two runs a night. So they should have some great costumes. Also the Santa was maybe 20 years old and you could definitely tell.
I hate to have all bad things to say, so the decor was great, the boys really liked it!! Also I think the girls liked it and we all sang the songs. So if you are planning in future years to attend don't worry to much if you don't get tickets, you do have to buy them months in advance, try the next year.

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

Cute pictures. Bummer that it wasn't impressive adventure. I'm guessing Lance had something to do with the pic. of the ornament :)
I LOVE the new B&W pics of meg & ava on the side of your blog. SO CUTE!