Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HALLOWEEN

Halloween came and went super fast this year but we did manage to get in a little bit of fun.  The girls knew very early what they wanted to be so it was nice to have costumes purchased and not scrambling at the last minute.  Sloany was to little so she snugged in her pj's.  The girls got to go to Marilyn's Halloween party again this year.  It is so great that she includes them in the festivities and they love it.  Meg also got to wear her costume to a birthday party and for sure we take a day to hit Cornbelly's.  They keep making it better and better each year and I really like taking them there.  They come home exhausted, filthy but with a fabulous painted face!
This year for Halloween we went to Shan's house for dinner and then headed to a neighborhood near by that  Shan and Haley had loved the year before.  It was fun to have everyone together but hard to keep track of them all being our group was so big.   It was such a nice night and didn't get cold till the sun went down.  The kids were without coats most of the time.  Sloany was perfect and just enjoyed the ride.
What's Halloween without an adult party?!  Lance and I had decided to be gnomes this year.  It was a nightmare to track what we wanted down but I got them ordered.  By Friday night neither of them had arrived.  I was so upset!!  They were awesome! So we had to go into improvise mode.  Luckily Gina had a few back ups for me and Lance hit up Taylor Made.  Shan Clint, Haley and Gabe killed it with their Neapolitan costumes!  Everyone really looked fabulous and it was a great time.  I love to get together with everyone.  Especially if it involves cards or Just Dance!











No comments: