Wednesday, August 29, 2012

BACK TO SCHOOL

I cannot believe it is back to school already.  The girls were so thrilled to be going back and they both got the classes that they wanted.  Meg is in Mrs. Rocha's class and Ava in Mrs.Graham's with lots of friends.   After the first week Meg came home to say that her teacher will be leaving and she will be getting a new one.  I am a little worried about that but we will see how it goes.  So far everyone is loving school and they are loving riding their bikes each day!
I am excited to be getting back into the swing of things and a schedule even though it is going to be crazy.  This fall we are throwing in 3 days of dance, 3 days of soccer, and 2 days of gymnastics.  Most of which I will be doing solo with an incognito hubby!  We will get it done though! 

No comments: