Monday, January 9, 2012

WEEK 8

I had been feeling fabulous, running like a champ and good to go until Christmas Day when I caught  the stomach flu and after that it seems as though it kicked my pregnancy nausea into full force!  The couch and I have become one over the last couple weeks.  I had 3 days this week that I could not even function. One where I was just sick and sooo tired and the other two I looked and felt like I was just drunk!  I started taking Zofran.  A pill in the morning and a pill at night.  Basically I was drugging myself because the 2 pills was just to much.  Terrible headaches too!  I switched to a half of pill instead morning and half at night and I am feeling much better.  I have even made it to my early am runs which makes everything better.  I am still struggling with food but Ill take it any day compared to the earlier.
I am stoked that this will be the last time I am pregnant.  You forget how hard and incredible awful it really is.  Hopefully it gets better here soon, if not I have 7 more months to suck it up!!!

No comments: