Holy SHIT is really the only thing I can say at this point. I so had forgotten how terrible it is to be pregnant. The ONLY thing I want to do is sit on the couch and sleep. I am so exhausted and feel miserable. Mornings are definitely the best part of the day and by 4 or so I am completely worthless. I am getting up 2-3 times a night to go to the bathroom, which is pointless considering I am just constipated due to the Zofran. I for sure need a nap in the day and it is amazing how everything has been put on hold. I am on top of everything normally and the only thing I am on top of lately is the shows I watch on TV. I know this is how this is suppose to work but it has been 5 years since I have been pregnant and I do not remember it this way.
I am leaving next week for the Tinkerbell Half marathon in Disneyland and am praying to make it. I am hoping the elevation change will help me out. I have been getting in some AM runs but this half will have to be just for fun! I am super excited for a girls weekend and to see my sister!!!
I am also excited for my Dr. apt when I get back to make sure everything is OK after this run but also to make sure there is not 2 in there. I have gained 8 lbs already and my belly is so HUGE at night. I know I'm that dumb girl complaining about her weight and how big she is but I had only gained 4 lbs with both the girls at this point and could still fit in my clothes. Not this time! 3rd times a charm right?!?
8 years ago

3 comments:
Yay for your cute belly!! You dont even look like youve gained a pound!! I am not looking forward to being sick!! :)
How cute are you! I love the hot belly!
Post a Comment