Tuesday, August 23, 2011

GOING BACK TO SCHOOL

I just cannot believe that the girls are back in school. Even though some days I am ready to get back into a school routine I feel like summer was just to short! We are definitely not done playing!
Meggy was so excited and didn't even think twice about going back. Her teacher is so sweet and nice! We are both excited about her. She has quite a few friends in her class and I think she will have a great year!
Ava is now a tater tot and in her 3rd year of pre-school. She also was so excited to go back. She has the teacher that she had her first year which is OK but I really would have liked to have her experienced a different teacher. I have always loved her school so I think she will be fabulous as well. Luckily Benjamin is in her class again so she is happy!



3 comments:

Sunshine said...

Cutest girls!! I can't get over how old Meg looks. I love those girls

*WEST* said...

Meg looks so grown up! How can you not eat up little Ava?!? I love that I get to be a part of their lives!!!

Makenzie said...

Meg looks like a freakin 6th grader!! I love them!!!