It has now been 1 week since we gave the binks up. She has mentioned it a few times while crying but that is it. We are officially done with the bink. It really went so well!
On Sundee I bought Ava a pack of Nick cartoon panties just hoping to get her excited. I am not the mom that takes a week off to stay in the house to potty train. I just let them hang in panties while we are at home and slowly transition into them. I am also not a big fan of pull ups. Beginning Monday Ava has only been in panties and diapers at night with only 2 accidents, while on Lances watch =). On Saturday morning, 5 days after starting to wear panties, I got up to get Ava out of bed about 8:20. I am sure she probably had been awake for at least 20 minutes and when I walked in she said, Mom I need to go potty. She did not pee in her diaper and waited for the potty. That is so crazy and I am so impressed that she waited. I also love that when she can't go I will say to her, where are your pee pees at? She will say, they are in my circle mom! I am not sure why she calls her hoo hoo and circle but pretty cute. Meg was really easy to potty train but I think Ava has been even easier. Maybe it is because she is such my treat girl and every time she goes she gets to pick a candy out of the jar.
So so excited to have bought the last box of diapers!!!
4 comments:
are you sure it was your last box of diapers? maybe Ava's last box?!... and congrats on the bink. We just took tutu to the river yesterday and tossed all her binks to the fishies. WOO HOO!
Oh my gosh, I cant believe it was that easy!! You must be a fabulous mommma! :)
The last box of daipers for now!!
Good job little Ava!!
YAY FOR HOO HOO's!!! Ava is a doll!!! LOVE her!
Post a Comment