Meggy lost her second tooth tonight, well actually Lance pulled it out. This tooth had been loose for weeks and we would not push to get it out but her permanent tooth is already all the way grown in. Just sitting in the back waiting to move on up. It seems like she will never have the toothless smile if her teeth keep coming in before the baby tooth is ready to come out. She was super excited for her 2 dollar bill the tooth fairy left her.
8 years ago
3 comments:
Yeah for tooth number 2! She is so cute, can't stand it.
What program do you use for your cute layouts?? Photoshop? I am seriously behind on Ellie's scrapbook and it seems like doing layouts like the ones you do and printing them out would be a heck of a lot easier. Email me :) thanks
I cant belive how big she is!!! Soon it will be like "Mom can you drop me off at the mall"? or "Can i have a cell phone"? I love meggie pooh She is seriously the best little girl!!
I haven't seen you forever How are you I never blog and have been out of town or trying to run outside so haven't been to the gym as much. Your family looks like your doing well I can't believe meg is already loosing teeth if I remember right she got them really early to. call me lets get together.
Post a Comment