Wednesday, April 22, 2009

HAPPY TO YOU!

We made it to 2, Yeah! 2 is probably my favorite age. They are not quite sassy yet but vocal enough to tell you what they want. Still take naps and they are doing something new every day!
On Sundee we had cake and ice cream at home with the families and then on Mondee, her birthday, we went to dinner and to the park. Ava got 2 new dancies, puzzles, sand toys and a pink car. Lance finally agreed on the car. I have been waiting 4 years to buy one of those cars and she loves it, plus it pink! AVA AT 2
*weight-26 42% *height-35.5 89% *head-18.2 18%
*is still taking one nap about 2-3 hrs. sleeping from about 8:30-7:30 at night
*loves her gank and bink, but bink is now only for bed and nap times.
*is still so super whinny and some days I barely make it through
*has to have a dancie (dress-up) on at all times. she has a meltdown every morning when changing from nightgown dancie to daytime dancie
*loves her daddy very, very much
*does not eat much except strawberry milk but loves all treats and candy
*loves Dora, Wow Wow Wuzby and Elmo
*is very particular and likes everything very routine and in order, can't forget bows or bear slippers or yolk
*loves to snuggle
*is no longer in dance and lasted only about a month. i had to take her out because she was taking to much time away from the rest of the class. we will try again in fall
*is talking a ton and loves to copy everything that Meg says and does. also loves to match
*is SO polite. says please, thank you, excuse me and bless you at every opportunity
*is so animated in facial expressions and the things she says
*she is still pretty naughty and very busy but so cute which usually over shadows the rest

6 comments:

*WEST* said...

I love the sweet and spicy about that girl!! Could she get any cuter!?!

Sunshine said...

She seems to be growing up so fast all of a sudden.
I'm pretty sure she couldn't possibly get one bit cuter. I love the new up-close picture of her on your header.

Tara said...

Happy Birthday! She is stinkin cute. We have the pink car at our house and we love it. I can't believe she is two.

Nicolle said...

Hey I made our blog private, so email me your blog email log in so I can add you! nicolleahlmann@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

she is beautiful, ris!

Jenn said...

I cant believe how cute my nieces are!! I cant get enough of them!!!