Today I(Lance) took Meg to Sundance for her 1st time skiing. We were stopped half way up the canyon while UDOT hauled off a small avalanche that had obstructed traffic. Once we got to the parking lot we suited up and headed for the rope tow. Meg let me know that she probably wouldn't be able to walk very far in "these boots", so I had to explain that it was part of skiing and she needed to practice walking in them. We took a hula hoop with us so I could keep her at a comfortable speed and ended up tossing it to the side because she didn't really need it. I have to say she did really good until she got confident and lost concentration. I'm pretty sure she is hooked though because she wants to go again. Great Job Meggy!!!

10 comments:
WAY TO GO MEG!!
your trip looked liked fun. i also loved your notes for the sitters.
You are such a fun mommy!
SHE IS SO CUTE!! I LOVE HER!!!!
How fun! Who took her Mom or Dad? Can't wait to get her lex together skiing next year.
I cant believe how cute that is! She is getting sooo big! I wish I was there!! :(
Hey Lance...I hope you're feeling better. Case and I have a few questions for you when you have a minute...wondering if you're still in the painting business...let us know and feel better.
what a great dad!!! I really need to get on it with the ski thing, but I guess it will have to wait til next year. Maybe I can hire Lance!!
I was visiting a friends blog and somehow ended up with your adorable girls. I think that you might enjoy visiting our website and reading our blog.
Ris, I showed my Mom your blog and she couldn't stop raving about how your girls are the cutest kids she's ever seen...
Post a Comment