SMELL IT, IT SMELLS LIKE PLAY DOUGH!!!
We spent New Years in Timber lakes this year. It is the 2ND year there and we had such a great time. Becky and I were a little hesitant to go this year again because last year the moms got hosed. The boys snowmobiled till like 11:50 and then came in just in time for new years. I don't think we cared to much about the midnight thing but just that we were on kid duty all night. This year was much better with the exception that I would have liked a kiss from my sleeping husband on the new year, seems like a good start but I guess I can't have it all.
We did lots of sledding, snowmobiling, playing fish and eating. The kids were all really good and play so well together. The theme for the night was, Smell it, it smells like play dough! Sorry Ry to be the only one not to participate but thanks for a great night.



9 comments:
Glad you guys had fun! Clint is just messing up our plans all around...Have a FAB day!!!
Looks like a great time!!!Happy New Year!
I can't believe we actually got to play. I had a ton of fun this year. I shouldn't mention the bowling especially that I won. Sorry I have to rub it in when I can. I never win. Call lets play some more.
So cute Ris! Your so on top of all the holidays... Im feeling kinda over blogging... But yours is so cute!! Miss you guys! lOve ya!!
Your blog is so cute! Baby girls are so sweet. Question, how do you put your cute picture "collages" together? I like those better than slide shows.
Thanks! KB
Cute new pics ris!! Love it!
So cute!! Blog looks great!
It's so fun to see y'all still playing together. And your kids... so cute - I can't get over Ryan and Becky's littlest guy. I just want to pinch his cute cheeks... and your girls are adorable. Love the family pics.
Post a Comment