Today was Ava's 1st day at dance. I was not planning on starting her until August but cute Miss Gina said lets try her to see if she will be able to do the spring concert. She did really good for her first time. She was very concerned about about staying on her sticker spot and followed directions well. Gina did have to run after her a few times but over all it was great. So my 20 month old will be performing in May. So Crazy!
9 comments:
Do your girls go to Jive? Gina use to be in my ward. That where I am thinking of taking Ele. Funny!
That is so stinkin cute. I love seeing the tiny ones in their dance clothes. She is so cute.
Ava could not get cuter. I swear she seems a year older than she really is.
Okay atleast 6 months older.
I can't wait until Bentley's in dance with her!
Your blog heading looks so dang good. I love it.
And look how skinny your legs are in that pic.
So FUN! I am for sure going to have to come to the performance! I bet it is so fun to watch...
Oh my gosh!!... thats soooo cute!!! I cant believe how big she is!!
Oh wow... i looked again!! Are those leg warmers??? Ya! I love them!!
Your cute little family is just so dang darling...thought I'd mention it. What are you guys up to these days?? Love your awesome cousins, KATE & CASE
Marisa, your girls are so cute! I love the 20 month mark cause they still kind of seem like babies!
Post a Comment