Tuesday, November 18, 2008

DO YOU WANT TO SKATE WITH ME???

Monday night we went to Classic Skating. Lance was super excited to take Meg skating. She has been practicing on the carpet at home. It has been years since we had been there and it was so fun. Meg was a bit scared in the beginning but ended up not wanting to leave. She liked it so much that her birthday will be there now. We were planning on not taking Ava with us but we are so glad we did. She LOVED it. She rode on the scooter while we pushed her and when she was done with that she wanted to skate, and she did. What a die hard. Meg and Koda did a couples skate with a bit of help from me and Shan on the outside. They are a very wobbly still and what a good workout for us. You can even ride scooters there now, Lance was not happy about that. The DJ also played a few of the oldie skate songs, one of my favs, We Built this City on Rock and Roll. SO GOOD!

10 comments:

Sunshine said...

FUN!! sad we missed it. My boys would love it. We will have to go sometime.

*WEST* said...

Heck YES I will skate with you!!!
Good times...

Manolakis Family said...

Cute! Looks like a great time and maybe next time we'll catch you guys at Moab :)

thescotts said...

OMG! I love Classic Skating! I forgot all about that place. What memories I have of that place. Do you remember wanting to hold all the cute Lakeridge Boys hands?!?!?! I do! HEEEEHEEEE!
Looks like fun! We will have to take Ele. She loves her skooter!
Fun! You look gorgeous by the way!

Tara said...

So cute. Looks like fun. Never been there but I will have to check it out. I think my girls would love it.

Tanya said...

We went there for the first time last week and loved it as well! My kids didn't skate though, they stuck to the scooters. I really wanted them to skate, maube next time. Wow, Ava on skates, now that has to be something!

Holly said...

How fun!! We went this summer too. Talk about a work out. I thought I was gonna die!!!

Courtney said...

Hey Ris
I love looking at your blog, your family is so cute, and the girls are getting so big. I know it took me 10 years, but I now have one. YEA! Check it out. laceyluwho.blogspot.com

jill said...

look like so much fun we would love to skate with you.

Nicolle said...

I cant believe how big your girls are getting! Meg looks so big and so CUTE in her school picts!