VEA
Vea is here. She was born on October 2, 2008. She was 7 lbs 14 oz and 18 inches long. I am so excited to be an Auntee on my side. Meg as well can not get enough of her. Kee ended up having a c-section so she was at the hospital for a longer time which meant that Meg never wanted to leave. She will be a super good cousin to Vea.
SEX AND SLEEPOVERS
SEX AND SLEEPOVERS Jenn and I had a sleepover last Friday at Kee and Teds house to take Vea for the night while they got to sleep all night. I loved that my mom would take a nightly shift here and there when my babies are born. Nothing is better than a full night sleep with a new baby. My mom has been sick so we had to take over. Vea was really good and super grunty.
I have recently started watching the Sex and the City seasons. Lance has been hunting a lot and since my girls go to bed about 7:30, it has been great at filling my time at night. I was only on season 2 so Jenn and I watched a couple seasons while attending to our auntee duties.
Jenn ended up staying for a few days to play. Usually when she is here we have lots of things going on but this time we just hung out with the family and had Beans, Rice and Chili Verde at Grandmas, our favorite and soooo yummy!!! It was really nice and we all love it so much when she is here.


8 comments:
Oh she is so cute I love the new little babies. How are you I haven't talked to you for a while, looks like your staying busy as usual and kids are just growing so fast.
Oh my oh my! She is a beauty!!! How much fun to come!
Vea will be so much fun. I love being an aunt.
You guys are so nice to do the sleep over thing & fill in for meem. What a good idea. Your fam. is so cute
What good sisters you are! Hope you start to feel better SOON!!
K, so Mackenzie having a baby?! WOW I feel old! I remember when we use to watch her and Gage. Funny! So, your Grandma still looks exactly the same. How much fun it is for me to see your family. They were all such a huge part of my life. It is so fun to see them all now. Congrats to Mackenzie and her husband. Their little girl is beautiful! I know what you mean about needing sleep after babies. I am still getting up twice a night with Phin, and it sucks! We need to try and get together soon. Beck called me and we are playing phone tag, but we should figure something out to all get together soon! Love, Kel
She is beautiful! Congrats Kinz. Your family is so cute, all you sassy ladies! So I am a die hard sex and the city fan and own all the seasons and new movie if you ever want to or need to borrow. Lots of love and hope you feel better soon!
Cute baby! You and your sisters remind me of my family! We just had a girls trip to vegas..sisters are the best! email me so i can invite you to my blog!
zamboni0626@msn.com
Oh my gosh...she is a doll! What a pretty baby!! You guys are so nice to stay over so your sis could get some sleep!! Wanna come to my place? j/k... :)
Post a Comment