Thursday, December 5, 2013

BIG 10!

This sweet girl is 10.  I say often what a good girl she is but she really is!  She is a good friend, incredibly caring,  so much help and a fabulous sister!  She has a great group of girls that she plays with and her teachers just love her.  Last month her and I had "the talk" including so many more things than I knew at her age.  Since then her and I are talking about everything.  We have covered a lot of topics very quick.  She is experiencing so many new things and topics at school that have me definitely worried but I am feeling so thankful she is coming to me so we can discuss it.  I think we are on the right track with her.  Let's hope for the same with Ava!
This was Meg's "off" year for her birthday so I let her decide what she wanted to do with just a few friends and not have such a big production.  She has been asking to have a sleepover for EVER!  I am normally not a big fan of sleepovers but I caved and she had 3 girls over and 2 of them slept over. We also ended up with 2 friends for Ava.  They were much more work than the party was.  So we had a great night with pizza, cupcakes, make overs and made a ton of crazy loom bracelets.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGGY!
MEG AT 10:
Is dancing and doing gymnastics both twice a week.
Her favorite color is purple and blue.
Her besties are Emma, Ashley and Sydnee.
She loves to read and is a great speller.
Loves to do any type of craft.
Loves American Girl.
Loves to eat tostadas, fish tacos, Chinese food, f'reals(milk shake)
Loves to watch Good Luck Charlie, Jessie, Austin and Ally and Shake it up.
Loves One Direction.


No comments: