Ava ended her first season of soccer with a bang, scoring a large amount of goals the last 4 games or so. I love that she gets in there and works her little butt off. She doesn't whine or pout, she doesn't care if they win or loose and gets right back up when she falls. I love that she gives this great big smile right after every goal to make sure you were watching. She freaks me out often with her lack of fear in everything but I also love that she is up for anything. She is a tough little player and really makes me so proud. This may be her thing although when I asked if she wants to do soccer again or gymnastics in fall, she voted gymnastics. We will see...
8 years ago

1 comment:
Those pics are so cute!! She is so fearless, we could all learn a little from her!! She sounds like a natural, and kev votes for soccer! He's partial! :)
Post a Comment