We all survived another year of dance concert craziness. Lance was actually in town this time. It was so nice to have him actually at the shows to help and also to see how darling the girls are. During full dress rehearsal I was a bit worried as to how the show was going to go but it turned out great and the girls were just fabulous!
Meg danced to Ice Ice Baby and Tricky Tricky with the boys class. Meg got to dance with Carson (Gina's son) and loved every minute of it. Any time we talked about it she blushed. Carson also told her how beautiful she looked when she showed up in costume and make-up. Don't forget that he is 12 I think! Ava danced to Party Rock Anthem. From the get go us moms were worried about it because it was fast!!! I never thought they were going to get it down but somehow they pulled it together. This class is always a crowd favorite. I think because Gina picks something sassy for them and all the girls in this class have so much spice! They both have such a great time performing and are such little troopers through the long week. I love to watch them and am such a proud mama. It will be even more crazy when we add this third little girl to the mix and maybe even me next year, we will see!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment