Sunday, April 8, 2012

EASTER

Saturday night started off Eater weekend just perfect.  Meem took the girls for a late over while Lance and I had date night.  This happens very rarely these days and it was much needed especially because I was heading into 16 days with no hubby. We went to dinner at PF Chang's followed with Lowe's,  voice overs at Lances work and some last minute Easter shopping.  I really love to have him there when shopping for Holidays.  I really struggle to pull the trigger and he always has great ideas.
This year we were missing a big part of the clan but it was still a great day.  We had brunch here with lots of yummy food and an Easter egg hunt for the girls.  We laid in the sun with way to many treats and magazines which is exactly what makes me happy!   Lance got to spend half of Easter day with us where last year he was gone.  We took him to the airport at three while Meem, Dude and Meagan went to the movies.

No comments: