Tuesday, February 14, 2012

MEGGY GETS GLASSES

We saw the eye Dr right before Meg started 2ND grade just to make sure her eyes were OK.  He said she is right on the border and we could wait or go for it now.  We decided to wait but she just kept complaining about not being able to see the board so at 8 she gets her 1st pair of glasses.  She is so EXCITED and they look so darling on her.  He only wants her wear them for TV, movies or reading the board etc.  I am praying she doesn't loose them and only wears them when she is suppose to.  Today is her first day at school with them.

4 comments:

Tara said...

First off Meg looks darling in her glasses! It makes them look even more grown up I think. And second, congrats on being pregnant! I didn't know you were. I hope that you get feeling better and can enjoy this last one. You make super cute babies!

*WEST* said...

She looks so grown up! Such a sweet girl!

*WEST* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meagan said...

She looks so big! It just makes her look even smarter:)