Dance concert week is always pure chaos and this year was just that! We had 4 dress rehearsals, 5 shows, so much make-up and hair and all as a solo mom. Lance was out of town during this week and I was so sad he could not be here to see them! I don't mind him being out of town for birthdays or holidays but this I wish he could have seen. He would have eaten them right up! Even with the craziness of it all it was so amazing. I get goose bumps just thinking about it. I could not have been once inch more proud of my girls!
Meggy was the perfect little dancer with her perfect little smile. She is in a mini company class this year and I think she and one other girl are the only ones in 1st grade and the rest are 2ND, 3rd and I think some 4Th too. I was a little worried about her when she first started the class but she is fabulous and holding her own very nicely! It was really fun to have her in 2 dances this year.
Ava, I was beyond worried that we would have a repeat of last year but I couldn't have been more wrong. She loved every minute of it and had so much personality in her dancing. She made it without really any whining or crying and held strong. She was so super darling!
I was so thrilled how everything turned out and how great the girls and all their friends did. It is so fun to have all my girlfriends there to be starving, exhausted and crazy with. I prepare myself every year for this and thank goodness it is just once a year but I love it, the girls love it!
8 years ago
2 comments:
Oh my gosh...I have the cutest nieces ever!!! Those pictures are to die for, I cant wait to see them!!!!!!! Meg is growing into such a beauty...and that little Ava is the cutest thing ever!.... See you soon!!
I loved that I get to be a part of this! Love those little girls so so much!!
Post a Comment