Monday, April 25, 2011

HAPPY EASTER

Saturday night we met for enchiladas and to color eggs. We were definitely lacking quite a few of our clan but we still had a great time.

This year I felt completely unprepared for Easter. I think there has been way to much going on that I cannot get it all done as I would normally like. Meggy got up about 6:30 and I made her get in bed with me till 7:30 when Ava got up. After seeing what the Easter Bunny brought the girls we spent the morning blowing bubbles, playing with chalk, eating our Sunday chocolate doughnuts but no coupons to go with them and reading. It was a very mellow morning! Even though we missed Lance being here it still turned out great and the girls were very excited that the Easter bunny came.

On Sunday the family came over for Easter linner about 3. Followed with egg hunting, prizes, strawberry shortcake and lots of treats. It was a really good Easter!





2 comments:

*WEST* said...

ahhh I feel like Easter was a blur this year! Love you!!

HaleyandGabe said...

Those little beds are so cute, Suebob would love that! Glad it was good for you guys.