
After a fabulous early morning run with Shan at the cemetery our Valentines started out with pink heart pancakes and pink milk! Ava loved them and Meg not so much! I am not sure if she was just off that morning but she was not happy about any of it and didn't eat any of it! Which is very unlike her.
I had to be in Meg's class to help with the party at 1. I was in charge of the cookie table, the perfect place for me! The kids decorated sugar cookies with lots of frosting, candy and sprinkles. I ate Megs because she decided she didn't want it and she knew I couldn't pass it up.
The girls love Build-A-Bear! As many of you know I HATE stuffed animals but for some reason I kinda like these. So for Valentines Lance and I decided to take the girls after school to get a new animal. They both got bunnies and outfits. They turned out super cute! When we got home my parents had left a cute Valentine book for the girls. After Meg saw hers she said to me, "how come you and dad didn't get us anything for Valentines?" 80 dollars later on build-a-bears, really?!? We are working on being humble and appreciative for the things we have with both girls. I am really not the mom that buys something for them everywhere we go. More times than not it is usually a no. Lately they are very entitled!
A FEW OF THE LITTLE THINGS I LOVE THIS VALENTINES DAY
*I love it when I hear Lance say words or use phrases that I say because to me it means we are 2 separate people blending into 1 sometimes.
*I love that EVERY night as you are closing Ava's door she says, "I will tell you a secret tomorrow!" Sometimes with, "it's going to be a good one!"
*I love that Lance will lay in bed with me at night and watch all of my shows. Occasionally he will ask to watch news but I know he loves all the crap just as much as I do.
*I love the big girl talks that Meg and I are starting to have.
*I love to watch Meg dance with the cutest little smile.
*I love that Ava says a billion times a day,"but I just love you!"
4 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! I LOVE them so much and miss them even more!! Could they be any cuter?!!?!?!!!
I wish I was there to see them get bigger!
Thats such a cute post, I totally agree with all said...we always expect things to be a certain way, but it hardly ever is!
Love and miss you guys so much!!
How freakin cute! What a great post!
I love this!! Ava says the funniest things:) What a great post!
That was a HARD run! We need a few more. Our run is in like two seconds!!
I love that they will watch our trashy shows. Actually Clint drives me bonkers because he comments through the whole show!
Post a Comment