Saturday, December 25, 2010

CHRISTMAS

We had Christmas Eve at our house this year with half of my family and half of Lances family. It really turned out great! Tons of yummy food, treats, Wii and presents.



Gage and Meagan had the best sweat shirts! We also played the Wii dance game for the first time. It was so much fun!
Then to pj's. I love these! (thanks shan for the idea and kee for getting them) Ava loved hers. She ran around all night sticking her bum out and saying bear bum! Meg was acting so embarrassed by them. Then she pulled me aside and said, "Mom, I really like them but Ava is embarrassing me about the bear on my bum"! If you look in the back round at Meg she has the best look on her face!



On Christmas morning we had to wake the girls up about 7:45 cause the boys were hoping to leave for Cali by 10. Pretty close we left by 11. We were up pretty late and everyone was so tired! We didn't have a ton of time for the girls to play with everything so the they took the electronics with us to Long Beach and when we got home they had lots of toys that were still in their boxes to open and play with.
Santa left them both the collection of plush princesses, princess cases, and more PJ's. Lance got a guitar and I got a Kindle.
Meggy's faves=I touch, Monster High dolls, and games.
Ava's faves=IXL(she calls it her DS), play-doh, pet shops and more ponies.
We all had a great Christmas but I am excited for a new year to begin and hopefully a better on than this one has been!

4 comments:

*WEST* said...

Love all the pictures! I love the top left picture of Ava in her little collage. She looks so grown up with her bed head and all!

Here is to the start of a New year!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Jenn said...

I love all the pics too!! I so wish I had been there. I cant wait to come home and try out that dance game, im sure I will be amazing at it :) haha.
I am so happy you guys were here for christmas!!

Meagan said...

I love all your pics!! I love Ava and her bear bum! She was so funny! We had a great night! :)

Sunshine said...

love the pictures. Guess I just needed to be 2000 miles away to catch up.