Halloween morning Lance and the girls came to see me come in at the marathon. I have to say that me being so soar and tired made it a little harder for me to get into all the festivities. I think this is the first year without a big todo with make-up on the girls and I was so thankful Meg had a wig. The were so darling anyway! The day was beautiful until right before it was time to trick-or-treat. We decided last minute to do the mall. We got there right at 5 and it wasn't to bad. By the time we left at 6 it was a nightmare. Sam and I took the kids out to do a bit more around the neighborhood and then just hung here. We were all in bed by 10 and I was up by 12 to clean up throw up from to much candy! Happy Halloween!
8 years ago

3 comments:
Ahhhhh they looked so cute! Sad that I missed them. This is the first ear in forever I have not seen you on Halloween!!
SO CUTE! Good call on doing the mall. It was weird to not see you on Halloween. But this year Halloween was barely noticed by us. With sick kids,rain showers and me sore I was over it before it started.
Way to be a good mom and be festive.
So cute, I love those costumes!! Wish I could have been there!!
Post a Comment