Tuesday, July 27, 2010

STARVATION 2010

Yeah! Another year at Starvation. We look forward to this trip all year long and even after 5 days there we are not ready to go home. This is one of my fav parts of summer and I cannot say how much I love this clan! We are definitely blessed with amazing friends!
With the exception of one tubbing accident and a couple windy days everything was great. The food, dancing, name that band, boating all were so much fun and I am already excited for next year. Now bring on all the pics...









5 comments:

Jenn said...

Ok, these are the funnest pictures!! It looks like the best time and like such a fun crowd!! We wish we were there!!!!! You look hot, I love that green outfit!! :)

*WEST* said...

ummm could I just copy and paste all these pictures onto my blog!! Did such a great job. Agreed always such a great trip!

DeGrey Family said...

It looks like you guys had a blast. I love Ava's bum cheeks hanging out. Cute little girl.

Sunshine said...

that's funny I was thinking the exact same thing as Shannon I just want to copy and paste yours on to my blog.
It was a fun trip I'm glad we made it

Duncahoo said...

You guys can for sure just copy, no sense in all 3 of us suffering through doing it =)