This year I really struggled to have a good day on my birthday, I could not pull out of it. It was an emotional week anyway and it carried into that day. I really don't do well on special occasions, parties or holidays. I have a lot of anxiety about them and the expectations which will usually ruin them and it did.
Lance and I had about an hour and 15 that day while the girls were at gymnastics. (thanks Sam). Lance took me on my first real off road bike ride. He got me an awesome mtn bike right after I had Ava but the most it has hit was Provo canyon. I really like the uphill but I have to say it was tough. I thought during the last big climb I was going to throw up but I made it and kicked a bit of ass I would say. The down hill is another story. I did OK but it freaks me out. I was really surprised how much I liked this ride. It was for sure the best part of the day. After a momentary break down I went and bought 40. 00 of magazines and candy (not on coupon) let the girls swim and just hung out for the rest of the day. That night the girls and I made pizzas. After they went to bed I read more magazines and watched Bachelorette. Not to fun but Lance was working.
Sunday was fathers day and a much better day. We had a BBQ here with the fam. Lots of yummy food, swimming and presents! Definitely a much better day!
4 comments:
I bet Lance chose a intermediate trail too! You are one tough cookie to do that!!! :) I loved sundee too! xoxo
Happy Birthday! Birthday's are never as good as we want them to be! We need to get together.
Um, I am sorry, but you and I kicked some Ass on our bikes back in the day camping with my fam! HEEHEEE! I am proud of you! You really are AMAZING!
Sorry you had a sucky birthday:( I did too. I cried all day.
Your Minnies are darling and I so love seeing your cute family. Fathers Day looked like a good day. Remember you are still so dang HOT and gorgeous, but most of all you are an AMAZING mom and wifey!
XOXOXOXO
Oh shoot...Im sorry you didnt have a fabulous day! I wish I would have been there to eat pizza, read magazines and watch the Bachelorette...that sounds like the best night :) I miss you lots and hopefully next year will be better! xoxo
Post a Comment