Wednesday, December 2, 2009

KIDS VILLAGE CHRISTMAS PARTY

This is the fourth year we have gone to the KV Christmas Party and the kids love it. They have been such an amazing school for us and I love the teachers! The kids got to make snowmen ornaments with glue hand prints, see Santa and eat lots of yummy treats! They put on such a great little party!

5 comments:

Sunshine said...

Look at your sweet girls! I love kids village. I like Ava's facial expression on Santa's lap, a bit mischievous.

Jenn said...

I swear they are just getting cuter and cuter! I love them!!!

*WEST* said...

I was going to say the same thing about Ava's face on Santas lap! So funny!! Cute!!

JaNae said...

your girls are so cute. We love kids village too. What time did you go? when we were there it was insane. The line for santa was at least a 30 min wait, so we left.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys are having a nice holiday season...glad to see it. Also, I agree with jenn.. I think they are getting cuter by the minute.