Monday, June 16, 2008

WEEKEND FESTIVITIES

Fathers day was pretty low key, with a ride down squaw peak for lance, new golf clubs and dinner at my parents house. That night we put the kids to bed and started to watch Meet the Spartans. After about 5 minutes we were done with that and watched National Treasure, much better.
For fathers day my dad got his first Ipod, loaded and ready to go. He doesn't really like to change with the decades but we are very glad he loved his ipod.






The Orem P- RADE
Every year we so look forward to the Orem City Parade. We had our blankets out early Friday morning, which I hogged the whole corner, and were super excited to go. This is all funny because the parade is TERRIBLE and has been for as long as I can remember but we will continue to go each year. The kids really did like it though and it is fun to see the fireworks. We usually always meet at Lances grandmas house for the after party.


We rode our bikes this year. The girls were wasted and crashed the second we started home.




7 comments:

Molly said...

Holy crap! The pics of your parents singing are sooo funny! lol

*WEST* said...

The Fathers day card thing is such a good Idea and how cute did that turn out!

Jenn said...

It always makes me cry! I miss you guys lots!!!!

Holland said...

Love summer fest parade. We go every year too just to have some good laughs.

Staci said...

love the pic of the rents as well..too cute!! Wow, the parade? I think I was in that one year...how funny!! Looks like you guys are doing well!!

Darci said...

I just saw your name on Molly's blog and was hoping it was you! Your family is beautiful!!

Manolakis Family said...

Happy Fathers Day Lance! Oh the Orem parade brings back so many memories.... looks like fun!