We had a great time trick or treating this year. We were out about 3 1/2 hours and didn't get half way through our neighborhood. Meg was so excited this year. Ava did great, we put her in her jogger and she was good to go
Hey there, I got to your blog! Here is the link to view some cute kids pics just to get some ideas. Becky sent me to this site to get some ideas for clothing and all that. click on full screen, and then click on kids. http://www.alwphotography.com/ And, reminding you to check out Polar Express tickets at smithtix.com I've bookmarked your blog now.
Awwww... does it get any cuter! I love it! I told you about that contest for GAP. You should enter them! I love yours and lances too!! Its dark here and Im still at work. We are moving into our house this week! Yeah!!!!! Love, Jenn
hey marissa! i found you through a friends blog... ha ha. don't you love how blogging is the latest and greatest... it's a good way to keep up to date with everyone's busy busy lives... anyway, im gonna add you! keep in touch!
Hi Ashley, i am pretty sure you are ellie rose, i am glad you found me. I tried to get on yours but its restricted so you will have to let me know how to get in. hope you are all doing well. marisa
7 comments:
Oh my gosh, if those are not the cutest girls I have ever seen! Great photos!
Damn you have cute kids.
Hey there, I got to your blog! Here is the link to view some cute kids pics just to get some ideas. Becky sent me to this site to get some ideas for clothing and all that. click on full screen, and then click on kids. http://www.alwphotography.com/
And, reminding you to check out Polar Express tickets at smithtix.com
I've bookmarked your blog now.
So cute! I don't think I've ever seen such a cute Bunny and princess!1! And I must say you and Lance look pretty Great too.
Awwww... does it get any cuter! I love it! I told you about that contest for GAP. You should enter them! I love yours and lances too!! Its dark here and Im still at work. We are moving into our house this week! Yeah!!!!!
Love, Jenn
hey marissa! i found you through a friends blog... ha ha. don't you love how blogging is the latest and greatest... it's a good way to keep up to date with everyone's busy busy lives... anyway, im gonna add you! keep in touch!
Hi Ashley, i am pretty sure you are ellie rose, i am glad you found me. I tried to get on yours but its restricted so you will have to let me know how to get in. hope you are all doing well. marisa
Post a Comment